This GPS quadcopter has over 300 meter control and FPV range. Also has follow and circle me mode. Find it here and use $10 coupon HTY10XDGS https://goo.gl/K4nzpx , spare batteries here https://goo.gl/XH11Rf , spare propellers here https://goo.gl/jdZJQ7 , spare motors here https://goo.gl/UYmdEJ
– Very good control range past 300 meters.
– Uses 5.8Ghz FPV. Provided 5.8Ghz FPV monitor was displaying a FPV signal past 300 meters. You can also use your own 5.8Ghz FPV goggles with it if you wish.
– Has follow me, circle position, GPS position hold, altitude hold, and true return to home capability. Also returns to home automatically on lost signal or low battery.
– Camera records 720p HD video directly to microSD card.
– Uses cheap and widely available Syma X8C parts to include battery, motors, and propeller assembly.
– Brushed motor quadcopter. You will eventually need to replace the motors, although they’re cheap and easy to replace (plug in).
– It also has headless mode, although I could not get headless mode to work with mine.
– Transmits only on one FPV channel (5685 Mhz).
– Stock 2000mah battery only provides about 5 minutes of flight time. However spare batteries are cheap and widely available.
Read more: youtube.com